Ease of Use
Style and Design

I ordered from this site as well. I have also emailed them three times and have never heard back from them.

Now the website no longer exists. They took the money out of my account and then disappeared. Don't know if bank can get my money back or if I'm just screwed now. I guess lesson learned when it's too good to be true it is!!

I received an email saying they took my payment and that's all I have heard from them since and it has been a few weeks now. Website down since last week so I suppose they shut down after they collected their money.

Reason of review: Company doesn't exist.

I liked: I ordered my product and then the company went ghost on me.

I didn't like: I ordered my product and paid then the company disappeared.

Comments

Ordered on 8/12/2018. Any email receives an auto dummy message. I contacted my credit card company after two months and they refunded my money and have tried contacting company with no response.

I ordered on the 10th of August and the website is down, I took a screenshot of the order a d they too the money..this was a fb advertising site I clicked on....any recourse for being scammed?

FragileCarolinaDog

I hate getting ripped off... I ordered my Kitchen Aid Mixer Aug..

now Safari can't open their web site.... RIPPED OFF

Same thing happened to me. I am out of over $60.00. I actually received tracking information on my package but that was it.

This is exactly what happened to me. Their ads keep appearing on Instagram under different names, with the same unbelievable deals.

I’ve been waiting 6 weeks for my item to arrive and as others have noticed, the website no longer exists and they don’t respond to emails.

Thankfully I only lost $75 and they don’t seem to have hacked my bank account or done anything else, but it’s still really aggravating. I find it especially annoying that both Facebook and Instagram have no problem promoting this website and allowing them to continue advertising - surely that makes them liable too?

Same here: ordered, funds charged to my credit card. AFTER I ordered, the price wow-factor subsided and I began to investigate.

It appears this site is operated out of China with two "satellite" sites which appear to be in the USA. I did have an online invoice which tracked my order to a marine container on 8-25-2018 and to allow 25-45 days to arrive. They had a big note saying "Due to a large order volume, please allow more time". Who knows what will happen.

When I ordered beads off eBay I found they came from China and that small package took 3 to 6 weeks to arrive. Hard lesson to learn but I won't fall for "too good to be true" ever again!!

to Tawanna White #1572930

Sounds like the same exact things they told me. How long does it take a damn ship to get here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Try forshopdones.com, I bought something and now it says container transportation

to Florencia Zagaria #1553935

I think they are the same, the website is exactly the same... Have you received your order? I also ordered from them and it says the same thing, but haven't received anything yet.

to Cristina G #1558726

You’re not getting your order. They are scammers and will shut down their website. Go to your bank to file a fraud case.

to Florencia Zagaria #1558644

Thank you for that information. I had a similar issue as you all did.

My order now says Marine container transport witha delivery time of 25 to 45 days as of August 31st. Let's see what happens.

to April B #1558728

I placed my order 6 weeks ago. I received one email saying they debited my card and then Thor website shut down. You won’t receive your product because they are scammers.

to Florencia Zagaria #1558724

This place debuts your card and then shuts down their website so you can’t contact them. Then they start up a new website under another name and repeat the process over and over. Best to go to your bank because you’re not getting your product or a refund from them

to OssifiedHerculesBeetle #1573131

What can the bank do about it? Can I get my money back from the bank even thought it was a scam?